Effect of layering pattern on dynamic mechanical properties of randomly oriented short banana/sisal hybrid fiber–reinforced polyester composites
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 97, Issue 5, pages 2168–2174, 5 September 2005
How to Cite
Idicula, M., Malhotra, S. K., Joseph, K. and Thomas, S. (2005), Effect of layering pattern on dynamic mechanical properties of randomly oriented short banana/sisal hybrid fiber–reinforced polyester composites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 97: 2168–2174. doi: 10.1002/app.21980
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!