Synthesis and characterization of chelating resins with amino moieties and application on removal of copper(II) from EDTA complexes
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 97, Issue 6, pages 2457–2468, 15 September 2005
How to Cite
Wang, C.-C. and Wang, C.-C. (2005), Synthesis and characterization of chelating resins with amino moieties and application on removal of copper(II) from EDTA complexes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 97: 2457–2468. doi: 10.1002/app.22019
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2004
- National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC92-2216-E-218-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!