Binding of chlorpheniramine maleate to pharmacologically important alginic acid, carboxymethylcellulose, κ-carageenan, and ι-carrageenan as studied by diafiltration
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 98, Issue 2, pages 598–602, 15 October 2005
How to Cite
Moreno-Villoslada, I., Oyarzún, F., Miranda, V., Hess, S. and Rivas, B. L. (2005), Binding of chlorpheniramine maleate to pharmacologically important alginic acid, carboxymethylcellulose, κ-carageenan, and ι-carrageenan as studied by diafiltration. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 98: 598–602. doi: 10.1002/app.22056
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2004
- Fondecyt. Grant Numbers: 1020198, 1030669
- Dirección de Investigación, Universidad Austral de Chile. Grant Number: S-200126
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!