Hygrothermal aging of rubber modified and mineral filled dicyandiamide cured digylcidyl ether of bisphenol A epoxy resin. I. Diffusion behavior
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 82, Issue 14, pages 3468–3476, 27 December 2001
How to Cite
Ivanova, K. I., Pethrick, R. A. and Affrossman, S. (2001), Hygrothermal aging of rubber modified and mineral filled dicyandiamide cured digylcidyl ether of bisphenol A epoxy resin. I. Diffusion behavior. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 82: 3468–3476. doi: 10.1002/app.2208
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!