Preparation and characterization of superparamagnetic chitosan microspheres: Application as a support for the immobilization of tyrosinase
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 98, Issue 2, pages 651–657, 15 October 2005
How to Cite
Peniche, H., Osorio, A., Acosta, N., de la Campa, A. and Peniche, C. (2005), Preparation and characterization of superparamagnetic chitosan microspheres: Application as a support for the immobilization of tyrosinase. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 98: 651–657. doi: 10.1002/app.22086
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2004
- Third World Academy of Sciences
- Ministry of High Education of Cuba
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!