Effect of intercalated hydrotalcite on swelling and mechanical behavior for poly(acrylic acid-co-N-isopropylacrylamide)/hydrotalcite nanocomposite hydrogels
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 98, Issue 4, pages 1572–1580, 15 November 2005
How to Cite
Lee, W.-F. and Chen, Y.-C. (2005), Effect of intercalated hydrotalcite on swelling and mechanical behavior for poly(acrylic acid-co-N-isopropylacrylamide)/hydrotalcite nanocomposite hydrogels. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 98: 1572–1580. doi: 10.1002/app.22164
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2004
- National Council of the Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC 93-2216-E-036-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!