This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2005
Published 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 99, Issue 1, pages 52–58, 5 January 2006
How to Cite
Willett, J. L. and Finkenstadt, V. L. (2006), Initiator effects in reactive extrusion of starch–polyacrylamide graft copolymers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 99: 52–58. doi: 10.1002/app.22170
Product names are necessary for factual reporting on available data; however, the USDA neither guarantees nor warrants the standard of the product and the use of the name by USDA implies no approval of the product to the exclusion of others that may also be suitable.
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!