This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 99, Issue 4, pages 1842–1847, 15 February 2006
How to Cite
Farahani, M., Wallace, W. E., Antonucci, J. M. and Guttman, C. M. (2006), Analysis by mass spectrometry of the hydrolysis/condensation reaction of a trialkoxysilane in various dental monomer solutions. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 99: 1842–1847. doi: 10.1002/app.22190
This article is an official contribution of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and is not subject to copyright in the United States. Opinions expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Food and Drug Administration.
Certain equipment, instruments or materials are identified in this article to adequately specify the experimental details. Such identification does not imply recommendation by the NIST nor does it imply the materials are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2005
- NIST/National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research. Grant Number: NIST/National Institutes of Health Interagency Agreement Y1-DE-1021–04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!