The preparation and properties of segmented-chain liquid crystalline polyesters based on 4,4′-dihydroxybiphenyl by interfacial polycondensation
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 98, Issue 4, pages 1594–1606, 15 November 2005
How to Cite
Jannesari, A., Ghaffarian, S. R., Taromi, F. A. and Mohammadi, N. (2005), The preparation and properties of segmented-chain liquid crystalline polyesters based on 4,4′-dihydroxybiphenyl by interfacial polycondensation. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 98: 1594–1606. doi: 10.1002/app.22199
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!