Poly(butylene succinate)/twice functionalized organoclay nanocomposites: Preparation, characterization, and properties
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 98, Issue 4, pages 1727–1732, 15 November 2005
How to Cite
Chen, G.-X., Kim, E.-S. and Yoon, J.-S. (2005), Poly(butylene succinate)/twice functionalized organoclay nanocomposites: Preparation, characterization, and properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 98: 1727–1732. doi: 10.1002/app.22264
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2004
- Interdisciplinary Research Program of The Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF). Grant Number: R01-2002-000-00146-0
- Brain Korea 21 Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!