Enhancement of radiation-resistant effect in ethylene–vinyl acetate copolymers by the formation of ethylene–vinyl acetate copolymers/clay nanocomposites
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 98, Issue 6, pages 2532–2538, 15 December 2005
How to Cite
Zhang, W.-A. and Fang, Y.-E. (2005), Enhancement of radiation-resistant effect in ethylene–vinyl acetate copolymers by the formation of ethylene–vinyl acetate copolymers/clay nanocomposites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 98: 2532–2538. doi: 10.1002/app.22299
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!