The effects of zwitterionic and anionic charge densities in polymer chains on the viscosity behavior of a pH-responsive hydrophobically modified ionic polymer
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 98, Issue 3, pages 1404–1411, 5 November 2005
How to Cite
Umar, Y., Abu-Sharkh, B. F. and Ali, Sk. A. (2005), The effects of zwitterionic and anionic charge densities in polymer chains on the viscosity behavior of a pH-responsive hydrophobically modified ionic polymer. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 98: 1404–1411. doi: 10.1002/app.22313
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!