Study on surface fluorinating for reducing attenuation of polymethyl methacrylate polymer optic fiber
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 98, Issue 6, pages 2369–2372, 15 December 2005
How to Cite
Jiu-Rong, C., Li-Sheng, Z., Xu-Ming, W. and Chuan-Xiang, X. (2005), Study on surface fluorinating for reducing attenuation of polymethyl methacrylate polymer optic fiber. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 98: 2369–2372. doi: 10.1002/app.22315
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2004
- 211 Engineering Program of the Education Department of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!