Synthesis and phase behavior of nematic liquid-crystalline elastomers derived from smectic crosslinking agent
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 98, Issue 4, pages 1712–1719, 15 November 2005
How to Cite
Jia, Y.-G., Zhang, B.-Y., He, X.-Z. and Ning, J.-Z. (2005), Synthesis and phase behavior of nematic liquid-crystalline elastomers derived from smectic crosslinking agent. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 98: 1712–1719. doi: 10.1002/app.22347
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2005
- National Natural Science Fundamental Committee of China and HI-Tech Research and Development Program. Grant Number: 863
- China and National Basic Research Priorities Program. Grant Number: 973
- Science and Technology Research Major Project of Ministry of Education of China
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education
- Natural Science Fundamental Committee of Liaoning Province
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!