Evolution of the morphological and rheological properties along the extruder length for compatibilized blends of a commercial liquid-crystalline polymer and polypropylene
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 99, Issue 1, pages 347–359, 5 January 2006
How to Cite
Filipe, S., Cidade, M. T., Wilhelm, M. and Maia, J. M. (2006), Evolution of the morphological and rheological properties along the extruder length for compatibilized blends of a commercial liquid-crystalline polymer and polypropylene. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 99: 347–359. doi: 10.1002/app.22393
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2003
- Marie-Curie Training Site HPMT-CT-2000-00015 at the Max-Planck-Institut für Polymerforschung
- Science and Technology Foundation (Portugal). Grant Number: POCTI/CTM/32658/99
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!