Asymmetric cyanine dyes as fluorescence probes and visible-light photoinitiators of free-radical polymerization processes
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 99, Issue 1, pages 207–217, 5 January 2006
How to Cite
Kabatc, J., Jędrzejewska, B. and Pączkowski, J. (2006), Asymmetric cyanine dyes as fluorescence probes and visible-light photoinitiators of free-radical polymerization processes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 99: 207–217. doi: 10.1002/app.22408
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2004
- State Committee for Scientific Research (KBN). Grant Numbers: 4 T09 A 160 24, 3 T09B 101 28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!