Tensile mechanical properties of sulfonated poly(ether ether ketone) (SPEEK) and BPO4/SPEEK membranes
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 98, Issue 6, pages 2380–2393, 15 December 2005
How to Cite
Reyna-Valencia, A., Kaliaguine, S. and Bousmina, M. (2005), Tensile mechanical properties of sulfonated poly(ether ether ketone) (SPEEK) and BPO4/SPEEK membranes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 98: 2380–2393. doi: 10.1002/app.22417
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2004
- NSERC (Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada)
- Canada Research Chair on Polymer Physics and Nanomaterials
- CONACyT (Mexico's National Council for Science and Technology)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!