Effect of PEG additives on properties and morphologies of membranes prepared from poly(2,6-dimethyl-1,4-phenylene oxide) by benzyl bromination and in situ amination
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 98, Issue 6, pages 2414–2421, 15 December 2005
How to Cite
Tang, B., Wu, D. and Xu, T. (2005), Effect of PEG additives on properties and morphologies of membranes prepared from poly(2,6-dimethyl-1,4-phenylene oxide) by benzyl bromination and in situ amination. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 98: 2414–2421. doi: 10.1002/app.22425
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2004
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20106015, 20376079
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2003CB615700
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-04-0583
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!