Use of Fourier transform infrared and second derivative ultraviolet spectrometry in determining polystyrene–poly(4-vinylpyridine) blend composition
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 98, Issue 6, pages 2422–2426, 15 December 2005
How to Cite
Meal, L. (2005), Use of Fourier transform infrared and second derivative ultraviolet spectrometry in determining polystyrene–poly(4-vinylpyridine) blend composition. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 98: 2422–2426. doi: 10.1002/app.22427
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!