Long-chain branching of polypropylene by electron-beam irradiation in the molten state
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 99, Issue 1, pages 260–265, 5 January 2006
How to Cite
Krause, B., Stephan, M., Volkland, S., Voigt, D., Häußler, L. and Dorschner, H. (2006), Long-chain branching of polypropylene by electron-beam irradiation in the molten state. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 99: 260–265. doi: 10.1002/app.22471
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2004
- German Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!