Artificial neural network modeling for predicting melt blowing processing
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 99, Issue 1, pages 424–429, 5 January 2006
How to Cite
Chen, T., Wang, J. and Huang, X. (2006), Artificial neural network modeling for predicting melt blowing processing. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 99: 424–429. doi: 10.1002/app.22495
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2003
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50276010
- Special Funds for the Major Basic Research Projects of Shanghai. Grant Number: 02DJ14019
- Shanghai Rising-Star Program. Grant Number: 05QMX1401
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!