Recent developments in the evaluation technology of fiber and textiles: Toward the engineered design of textile performance
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Special Issue: 100 Years of Modern Fiber Science Symposium
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 687–702, 18 January 2002
How to Cite
Kawabata, S., Niwa, M. and Yamashita, Y. (2002), Recent developments in the evaluation technology of fiber and textiles: Toward the engineered design of textile performance. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 83: 687–702. doi: 10.1002/app.2264
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2001
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!