Effect of particle size on flame retardancy of Mg(OH)2-filled ethylene vinyl acetate copolymer composites
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 100, Issue 6, pages 4461–4469, 15 June 2006
How to Cite
Huang, H., Tian, M., Liu, L., Liang, W. and Zhang, L. (2006), Effect of particle size on flame retardancy of Mg(OH)2-filled ethylene vinyl acetate copolymer composites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 100: 4461–4469. doi: 10.1002/app.22677
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2005
- Beijing New Star Plan Project. Grant Number: H010410010112
- Building Fund of Key Subject Supported by Beijing Municipal Commission of Education. Grant Number: SYS100100420
- Key project of Nature Science Foundation of Beijing City. Grant Number: 2031001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!