Research on butyl methacrylate–lauryl methacrylate copolymeric fibers for oil absorbency
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 1248–1251, 5 August 2006
How to Cite
Feng, Y. and Xiao, C. F. (2006), Research on butyl methacrylate–lauryl methacrylate copolymeric fibers for oil absorbency. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 101: 1248–1251. doi: 10.1002/app.22798
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!