Preparation by melt mixing and characterization of isotactic polypropylene/SiO2 nanocomposites containing untreated and surface-treated nanoparticles
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 100, Issue 4, pages 2684–2696, 15 May 2006
How to Cite
Bikiaris, D. N., Papageorgiou, G. Z., Pavlidou, E., Vouroutzis, N., Palatzoglou, P. and Karayannidis, G. P. (2006), Preparation by melt mixing and characterization of isotactic polypropylene/SiO2 nanocomposites containing untreated and surface-treated nanoparticles. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 100: 2684–2696. doi: 10.1002/app.22849
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2004
- Greek General Secretariat of Research and Technology under the research program PABE 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!