Performance of natural-fiber–plastic composites under stress for outdoor applications: Effect of moisture, temperature, and ultraviolet light exposure
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 99, Issue 5, pages 2570–2577, 5 March 2006
How to Cite
Lopez, J. L., Sain, M. and Cooper, P. (2006), Performance of natural-fiber–plastic composites under stress for outdoor applications: Effect of moisture, temperature, and ultraviolet light exposure. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 99: 2570–2577. doi: 10.1002/app.22884
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2004
- NSERC Strategic Grant
- Industrial companies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!