Shear strength of calabrian pine (Pinus brutia Ten.) bonded with polyurethane and polyvinyl acetate adhesives
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 100, Issue 6, pages 4856–4867, 15 June 2006
How to Cite
Burdurlu, E., Kiliç, Y., Eli'Bol, G. C. and Kiliç, M. (2006), Shear strength of calabrian pine (Pinus brutia Ten.) bonded with polyurethane and polyvinyl acetate adhesives. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 100: 4856–4867. doi: 10.1002/app.23000
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!