Effects of substituted aromatic heterocyclic phosphate salts on properties, crystallization, and melting behaviors of isotactic polypropylene
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 100, Issue 6, pages 4868–4874, 15 June 2006
How to Cite
Zhang, Y.-F. and Xin, Z. (2006), Effects of substituted aromatic heterocyclic phosphate salts on properties, crystallization, and melting behaviors of isotactic polypropylene. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 100: 4868–4874. doi: 10.1002/app.23209
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!