Preparation of polyvinylamine/polysulfone composite hollow-fiber membranes and their CO2/CH4 separation performance
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 1885–1891, 5 August 2006
How to Cite
Dong, C., Wang, Z., Yi, C. and Wang, S. (2006), Preparation of polyvinylamine/polysulfone composite hollow-fiber membranes and their CO2/CH4 separation performance. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 101: 1885–1891. doi: 10.1002/app.23342
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2004
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2003CB615703
- Sinopec Corp.. Grant Number: X502010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!