N-phenyl-3-substituted 5-pyrazolone derivatives as organic stabilizers for rigid poly(vinyl chloride) against photodegradation
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 1543–1555, 5 August 2006
How to Cite
Sabaa, M. W., Oraby, E. H., Naby, A. S. A. and Mohamed, R. R. (2006), N-phenyl-3-substituted 5-pyrazolone derivatives as organic stabilizers for rigid poly(vinyl chloride) against photodegradation. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 101: 1543–1555. doi: 10.1002/app.23402
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!