Effect of the processing methods on the performance of polylactide films: Thermocompression versus solvent casting
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 101, Issue 6, pages 3736–3742, 15 September 2006
How to Cite
Rhim, J.-W., Mohanty, A. K., Singh, S. P. and Ng, P. K. W. (2006), Effect of the processing methods on the performance of polylactide films: Thermocompression versus solvent casting. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 101: 3736–3742. doi: 10.1002/app.23403
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2005
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: R01-2003-000-10389-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!