Eudragit S (methyl methacrylate methacrylic acid copolymer)/fatty acid blends as form-stable phase change material for latent heat thermal energy storage
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 1402–1406, 5 August 2006
How to Cite
Sari, A., Alkan, C., Kolemen, U. and Uzun, O. (2006), Eudragit S (methyl methacrylate methacrylic acid copolymer)/fatty acid blends as form-stable phase change material for latent heat thermal energy storage. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 101: 1402–1406. doi: 10.1002/app.23478
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!