Effects of formaldehyde to urea mole ratio on thermal curing behavior of urea–formaldehyde resin and properties of particleboard
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 1787–1792, 5 August 2006
How to Cite
Park, B.-D., Chang Kang, E. and Yong Park, J. (2006), Effects of formaldehyde to urea mole ratio on thermal curing behavior of urea–formaldehyde resin and properties of particleboard. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 101: 1787–1792. doi: 10.1002/app.23538
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2005
- Agricultural Research and Planning Center (ARPC). Grant Number: 303003–03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!