FT-Raman studies of a range of polyimides subjected to high-energy radiations at room and elevated temperatures
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 1575–1582, 5 August 2006
How to Cite
Devasahayam, S., Hill, D. J. T. and Connell, J. W. (2006), FT-Raman studies of a range of polyimides subjected to high-energy radiations at room and elevated temperatures. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 101: 1575–1582. doi: 10.1002/app.23547
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2005
- Japan Atomic Energy Research Institute
- Australian Institute for Nuclear Science and Engineering
- University of Queensland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!