Phase behavior and properties of in situ-reinforcing elastomer composites based on thermoplastic elastomers and thermotropic liquid crystalline copolyester
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 1610–1619, 5 August 2006
How to Cite
Saikrasun, S. and Amornsakchai, T. (2006), Phase behavior and properties of in situ-reinforcing elastomer composites based on thermoplastic elastomers and thermotropic liquid crystalline copolyester. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 101: 1610–1619. doi: 10.1002/app.23564
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2005
- Office of Commission for Higher Education and Thailand Research Fund. Grant Number: New Research Grant MRG4780098
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!