A novel fiber-coated strong base-type anion exchanger with superfast kinetics. Removal and recovery of silver thiosulfate from aqueous solutions
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 100, Issue 4, pages 2604–2613, 15 May 2006
How to Cite
Chanda, M., Pillay, S. A., Sarkar, A. and Modak, J. M. (2006), A novel fiber-coated strong base-type anion exchanger with superfast kinetics. Removal and recovery of silver thiosulfate from aqueous solutions. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 100: 2604–2613. doi: 10.1002/app.23617
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2005
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi. Grant Number: 21/0529/02/EMR-II.s
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!