Enhancing the efficiency of MEH-PPV and PCBM based polymer solar cells via optimization of device configuration and processing conditions
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 1919–1924, 5 August 2006
How to Cite
Chang, E. C., Chao, C.-I. and Lee, R.-H. (2006), Enhancing the efficiency of MEH-PPV and PCBM based polymer solar cells via optimization of device configuration and processing conditions. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 101: 1919–1924. doi: 10.1002/app.23657
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2005
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC93–2622-E-224–018-CC3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!