Polybenzyl methacrylate brush used in the top-down/bottom-up approach for nanopatterning technology
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 1953–1957, 5 August 2006
How to Cite
Tsai, Y. and Wang, W.-C. (2006), Polybenzyl methacrylate brush used in the top-down/bottom-up approach for nanopatterning technology. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 101: 1953–1957. doi: 10.1002/app.23686
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!