Sorption, diffusion, and permeation of esters, aldehydes, ketones, and aromatic liquids into tetrafluoroethylene/propylene at 30, 40, and 50°c
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 89, Issue 12, pages 3201–3209, 19 September 2003
How to Cite
Kulkarni, S. B., Kariduraganavar, M. Y. and Aminabhavi, T. M. (2003), Sorption, diffusion, and permeation of esters, aldehydes, ketones, and aromatic liquids into tetrafluoroethylene/propylene at 30, 40, and 50°c. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 89: 3201–3209. doi: 10.1002/app.2376
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2002
- Department of Science and Technology (New Delhi, India). Grant Number: SP/S1/H-31/2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!