Properties of organic–inorganic composite materials prepared from acrylic resin emulsions and colloidal silicas
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 2051–2056, 5 August 2006
How to Cite
Wada, T., Inui, K. and Uragami, T. (2006), Properties of organic–inorganic composite materials prepared from acrylic resin emulsions and colloidal silicas. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 101: 2051–2056. doi: 10.1002/app.23776
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2005
- Nanotechnology Support Project of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Science and Technology (MEXT), Japan, at the Research Center for Ultra-High Voltage Electron Microscopy, Osaka University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!