Preparation and characterization of genistein containing poly(ethylene glycol) microparticles
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 2070–2078, 5 August 2006
How to Cite
Motlekar, N., Khan, M. A. and Youan, B.-B. C. (2006), Preparation and characterization of genistein containing poly(ethylene glycol) microparticles. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 101: 2070–2078. doi: 10.1002/app.23827
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!