Characterization of end-functionalized styrene–butadiene–styrene copolymers and their application in modified asphalt
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 103, Issue 1, pages 8–16, 5 January 2007
How to Cite
Wang, Q., Liao, M., Wang, Y. and Ren, Y. (2007), Characterization of end-functionalized styrene–butadiene–styrene copolymers and their application in modified asphalt. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 103: 8–16. doi: 10.1002/app.23867
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!