Nanosized silica-supported metallocene/MAO catalyst for propylene polymerization
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 101, Issue 4, pages 2573–2580, 15 August 2006
How to Cite
Li, K.-T. and Kao, Y.-T. (2006), Nanosized silica-supported metallocene/MAO catalyst for propylene polymerization. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 101: 2573–2580. doi: 10.1002/app.23922
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2005
- National Science Council, Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC-93–2214-E029–002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!