Atom transfer radical polymerization of styrene with 2-(1-bromoethyl)-anthraquinone as an initiator
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 2081–2085, 5 November 2006
How to Cite
Zhao, K., Zhu, X., Cheng, Z., Wang, G. and Zhu, J. (2006), Atom transfer radical polymerization of styrene with 2-(1-bromoethyl)-anthraquinone as an initiator. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 102: 2081–2085. doi: 10.1002/app.23994
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2005
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20574050
- Science and Technology Development Planning of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BG2004018
- Science and Technology Development Planning of Suzhou City. Grant Numbers: SG0413, SSZ0419
- Nature Science Key Basic Research of Jiangsu Province for Higher Education. Grant Number: 05KJA15008
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20040285010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!