Nonisothermal crystallization behavior of glass-bead-filled polypropylene
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 2026–2033, 5 November 2006
How to Cite
Yuan, Q., Jiang, W., An, L. and Misra, R. D. K. (2006), Nonisothermal crystallization behavior of glass-bead-filled polypropylene. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 102: 2026–2033. doi: 10.1002/app.24030
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2005
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20274047, 50373044, 50390090
- Special Pre-Funds for Major Basic Research Projects. Grant Number: 2002CCAD4000
- Special Funds for Major State Basic Research Projects. Grant Number: 2003CB615600
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJCX2-5W-H07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!