Polypropylene–nanosilica-filled composites: Effects of epoxy-resin-grafted nanosilica on the structural, thermal, and dynamic mechanical properties
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 2117–2124, 5 November 2006
How to Cite
Srinivasa Reddy, C. and Kumar Das, C. (2006), Polypropylene–nanosilica-filled composites: Effects of epoxy-resin-grafted nanosilica on the structural, thermal, and dynamic mechanical properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 102: 2117–2124. doi: 10.1002/app.24131
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!