Thermally bonded nonwoven filters composed of bi-component polypropylene/polyester fiber. II. Relationships between fabric area density, air permeability, and pore size distribution
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 2264–2275, 5 November 2006
How to Cite
Wang, X. Y. and Gong, R. H. (2006), Thermally bonded nonwoven filters composed of bi-component polypropylene/polyester fiber. II. Relationships between fabric area density, air permeability, and pore size distribution. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 102: 2264–2275. doi: 10.1002/app.24169
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2005
- The Department of Trade and Industry (UK). Grant Number: KBBB/C/012/00028
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!