DISCLAIMER: The submitted manuscript has been authored by a contractor of the U.S. Government under contract No. Accordingly, the U.S. Government retains a nonexclusive, royalty-free license to publish or reproduce the published form of this contribution, or allow others to do so, for U.S. Government purposes.
Crashworthiness of various random chopped carbon fiber reinforced epoxy composite materials and their strain rate dependence†
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 1477–1486, 5 August 2006
How to Cite
Jacob, G. C., Starbuck, J. M., Fellers, J. F., Simunovic, S. and Boeman, R. G. (2006), Crashworthiness of various random chopped carbon fiber reinforced epoxy composite materials and their strain rate dependence. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 101: 1477–1486. doi: 10.1002/app.24224
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2005
- Lightweight Materials Program, Office of Transportation Technologies, Assistant Secretary for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, U.S. Department of Energy with UT-Battelle, LLC. Grant Number: DE-AC05–00OR22725
- Automotive Composites Consortium Energy Management Group
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!