Correlations between processing parameters, morphology, and properties of blown films of LLDPE/LDPE blends, part 2: Crystalline and amorphous biaxial orientation by WAXD pole figures
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 2760–2767, 5 November 2006
How to Cite
Branciforti, M. C., Guerrini, L. M., Machado, R. and Bretas, R. E. S. (2006), Correlations between processing parameters, morphology, and properties of blown films of LLDPE/LDPE blends, part 2: Crystalline and amorphous biaxial orientation by WAXD pole figures. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 102: 2760–2767. doi: 10.1002/app.24403
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!