Comparison of catalytic behaviors of various silica-supported metallocene catalysts in syndiospecific polymerization of styrene
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 2293–2298, 5 November 2006
How to Cite
Yim, J.-H. and Ihm, S.-K. (2006), Comparison of catalytic behaviors of various silica-supported metallocene catalysts in syndiospecific polymerization of styrene. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 102: 2293–2298. doi: 10.1002/app.24435
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!